As we Continue our commitment to provide the highest level of service during this difficult time, we have implemented a few new operating procedures to maintain the health and safety of our guests and staff.
- Services are available by appointment only
- Total sanitation of the salon has been completed and is continually maintained throughout the day and after every client.
- To reduce the capacity of the salon we have split the salon into two groups, with only a few stylists working at a time. (Stylist will work alternating shifts from 9am -3pm and 3pm -9pm and will rotate daily)
- Everyone MUST wear a mask upon entering the building.
- Temperature checks are performed on all persons entering the salon including staff.
- Our reception area is not available at the moment, so we kindly ask guests to please wait in their car or outside of the salon until their appointment time.
- Upon arrival please give us a call to notify us that you are here for your appointment. We will ask you to enter only once your stylist has finished with their previous guest, and their work station has been properly sanitized.
- Services are performed socially distant from others (6 feet apart).
With all precautions taken, we thank you as always for your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you soon.